Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Foot Healed


March 2011: At the last leadership meeting I heard the Lord say,  “Now is the time to step up and receive impartation for seeing into those whose hearts are in need.” During the Sunday evening healing meeting, I was following Susan Starr and Page Weethee and watching as they prayed for people. There was a man about 30 years old named Michael who had diabetes and had lost feeling in his feet and legs. He began to receive healing as Susan prayed and I heard the Holy Spirit say “needles and pins”. I prayed for needles and pins and he felt needles and pins. Susan asked Michael if he could do anything  that he could not do before the prayers. He stood on 1 foot and then the other foot and said “I haven’t been able to do this for 15 years”.
- Rankin Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment